Employment law in South Africa
Employment law in South Africa has evolved significantly in recent years with the introduction of:
The Employment law landscape has become increasingly complex. Tracking changes in legislation is demanding and non-compliance with legal obligations can be costly financially and can have a negative impact on employer-employee relations.
Our Employment Law experts have extensive experience and expertise covering wide areas of employment law.
We specialise in
- Dispute Resolution
- Expert Labour Law legal advice and representation to help you in your compensation claim for unfair retrenchment.
- We offer job search assistance for retrenched individuals.
- Offer Psychological counseling services for families of retrenched individuals.
- Free advice on Financial/Debt Management for retrenched individuals.
- Free advice on starting new career or starting new business.
We assist clients fight for their cases in at CCMA, Bargaining Councils, Labour Court and Labour Appeal Court focusing on unlawful retrenchment cases. We also handle arbitrations (both private and statutory).
- Labour Relations Act
- Basic Conditions of Employment Act
- Employment Equity Act
For Further Information, Please See: